About the Conference
There's no better place to showcase the great work being done on your campus to advance entrepreneurial mindset than at the KEEN National Conference.
The annual KEEN National Conference is an opportunity to connect new ideas with existing concepts. You will be able to provide faculty from around the country with ideas and techniques they can implement on their campuses.
Be part of a movement that is transforming engineering education with entrepreneurial mindset!
The 17th KEEN National Conference will be held in-person from February 8-10, 2024 in Austin, TX. No virtual option.
- The theme is Transformation.
- 550 seats are available for participation in the conference.
- NEW: This year, the interactive workshops will be held in 75-minute blocks.
- Proposal submissions due: August 8, 2023
- Proposal acceptance notification: September 10, 2023
- Registration opens: October 3, 2023
Topics of Interest
Each session at the KEEN National Conference must be aligned with entrepreneurial mindset, facilitate interaction, and provide tangible takeaways.
We encourage prospective workshop organizers to submit proposals for highly interactive 75-minute workshops. We expect workshops to contain ample time for engagement of all participants – not just those presenting.
Workshops that foster collaboration, discussion, group problem-solving, and community building initiatives are particularly encouraged.
Workshop proposals should include the following information:
- Session Title.
- Abstract for your interactive session.
- Explain how this session fosters an entrepreneurial mindset.
- How will you actively engage participants throughout your session?
- What are the key takeaways for participants?
- Identify the audience for your session (New to EM, Experienced with EM, Advanced EM, Deans/Leaders, Staff, All Attendees).
- Environment (Classroom, Co/Extracurricular, Cross Campus, Change Management).
- Presenter/Facilitator contact information.
Review & Evaluation Criteria
Workshop proposals will be reviewed and selected by the KNC coaching team and notified by September 10, 2023.
Evaluation of proposals will be based on the following criteria:
- EM Alignment (This session fosters an entrepreneurial mindset).
- Interaction (Actively engages participants throughout the session).
- Takeaways (Participants will have clear takeaways).
Coaching Team Chairs
Elizabeth Pluskwik, Minnesota State University, Mankato
Sid G, University of Dayton
For further information, please email the Events team.